I’m bombarded daily by news. It starts in the morning with husband’s look at the weather, today’s and the week. Then world/national news and local shootings and traffic accidents with a house fire or two through the night.
There isn’t any good economic news. The nation is set to collapse. The world is set to collapse too. Governments seek to ‘fix’ everything. Though, it’s the people who can make a difference, not rulers, presidents, representatives.
But we’re drowning in laws, regulations. We’re working hard to keep our heads above water and care for our families. But prices on everything are going up and our retirement savings have been taken away by stock market drops. There’s no place to put anything saved. We lose our principle in every place we used to sock a little money.
I’m looking for a person to run for president who will tell me there is hope. Real hope. Hope for my country. Hope for my family. Hope for the world. After Mr. Cain suspended his campaign, I see no one that fits that bill.
So I’ll just lean on Jesus. And do what I can to take his Gospel to those in need. I don’t know what others do without Him. He’s the only sanity in my world. He’s the only one with Good News. ♡♡♡
Is. 40:9 You who tell good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain; you who tell good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength; lift it up, don’t be afraid; say to the cities of Judah, Behold, your God!
Who do you think the guys are who aren’t bailing?
Ha. This is socialism in action. Equal opportunity: they will ALL sink.
This is where we are with the American Left. They call the Right fascists, racists, white supremacists. They are what they accuse.
This is another organization that takes thier anger at loss of power and rule turning to violence, thuggery and hatred in attempting to take back the reins of power.
Oh, by the way, this woman is a middle school teacher.
I guess Yvette Felarca of BAMN decides what 1st Amendment Rights we all have.
Actually, this lady acts like a psychopath and is probably the teacher from hell:
I, tannngl, have been on a ketogenic diet for the last 3.5 years. Initially I lost about 30 pounds. (165 lbs to 135 lbs.) At 5’8″ tall my weight is normal. Last year I dipped to 128 lb. which is where I feel the best. The weight has varied, in the winter going up about 5-8 lbs to decrease in the spring and summer but since that first year my weight has remained fairly constant.
With all the fat I eat, one would think I would have super high cholesterol levels. In fact, I don’t. All of my Cholesterol panel decreased and so did my triglycerides (a really bad player). The only thing that went up was my HDL, from 75 to a little over 100! That’s the good stuff! And high fat, very low carbohydrate did it!
A few other effects for the last 3 years:
- My arthritis pain went away. Yes, WENT AWAY! I have some deformed joints from this demon disease which will not improve but no pain. I used to take 4-8 Ibuprofen/day. I haven’t taken any for 2 years. The inflammation is gone.
- My psoriasis has gone away. Yep, it’s been gone for the last 2 years. Plaques in my scalp, elbows are gone and have not returned. Another disease caused by inflammation and with my inflammation gone, the plaques are gone.
- I simply feel better! I’ve taken up weight lifting and walk 1.5-3 miles/day about 3 days/week. I have energy for keeping a 5 bedroom house and horse training. It’s given my attitude a huge lift. I am so thankful for all I have and my health.
- I’ve had memory lapses in the past-just times when I couldn’t remember a word I wanted to use in conversation. This has definitely decreased. Not sure if it’s the food or the walking but it is an improvement.
- There’s probably more but these things were the really big improvements in my life. At 71, I feel better than I have in many years.
So, if you have time, watch the video. My labs have mirrored Mr. Feldman’s.
I think it’s a good thing: ketogenic diet. Great food! And it makes food become less the center of my life adding more time for other things.