The only thing I had not done was to list 10 pieces of information about me.
- Love my animals: Bu Aba Kazam and Eden the horses, Sami and Prince the dogs, Spot the cat.
- Enjoy working outside much more than I do inside. Gardening, cutting grass, landscaping, cleaning the pool. Hate house work but love when it’s done.
- Am more than a little OCD. I easily become obsessed with a new project or activity.
- Still have an obsession about staying up to date about nursing, health, medicine. (Once a nurse…)
- Love my grandkids, who truly keep me up to date in fashions and trends. And my husband who encourages me to rationalize my faults.
- My style in life, clothing, activities, is my own and I’m happy with me most of the time. One could describe me as ‘country’.
- The Lord is my most important obsession. I know I’m called to evangelism.
- Music at various times in my life has great meaning. Love praise and worship music. But also love oldies…
Doesn’t that just make you want to dance?????!!!!!!!!
- The biggest thing I learned in 2013 was that there is no ‘mysterious’ will of God for me. When I pursue OBEDIENCE to Him, I am in his great will for my life.
- Second, I learned that THAT obedience is to take care of others, family, and that! is love.